Our Vision & Mission
Mindful Moments, LLC helping women achieve personal and professional goals while creating balance and living the lives they imagine.
We are committed to the growth and empowerment of women living meaningful and happy lives. By providing individual counseling, educational and motivational presentations and empowerment workshops from our couch or yours.
Together we develop your map to a destination of infinite possibilities of growth and success. Finding your confidence to move out of your own way and tackle those dreams of becoming the confident, ambitious woman you know you deserve to be. By staying committed to our ten points of culture you and your therapist can carefully explore therapeutic topics discovering insight, facts, and solutions.
- Commitment – We are committed to the journey of self-discovery and embracing one’s authentic self with each client. We are committed to providing quality services to our clients and the community.
- Authenticity – Authenticity is the cornerstone of self-acceptance and self-love. We ask both our clients and therapist to be open and willing to explore their most authentic selves within the therapeutic relationship and outside of it.
- Growth and Development – In order to provide quality care to our clients we believe consistent education and self-growth are vital to successful counseling services.
- Empowerment – We believe in the importance of encouraging and inspiring others. Everyone deserves a cheerleader in their corner when faced with life’s toughest moments.
- Connection – Fostering health and secure relationships are essential to a successful counseling experience. By developing such relationships the therapist can portray their most authentic self; allowing clients to feel safe, secure, and encouraged to develop and implement new skills.
- Fun and Creativity – Life is not meant to be all hard work. Caring for one’s self and for other’s requires fun, creativity, and leisure. Laughing and joking can be just as therapeutic as educating and analyzing. Finding creative and fun-filled methods of managing life’s stressors is pertinent to quality mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Respect – We respect individual uniqueness and encourage our clients to express their most personal thoughts and beliefs. Respecting differences of opinions within the outside world and therapeutic milieu, we remain non-judgmental and open-minded towards clients and other professionals.
- Self-Expression – The ability to express one’s thoughts, emotions, and belief systems open and freely are highly valued within our company. To discover your own personal style of self-expression can provide a sense of freedom and excellence.
- Flexibility – Life is meant to be flexible. As John Lennon once said, “life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.” That being said we understand the importance of remaining flexible towards the unpredictable changes life may throw our way. Adjusting towards a client’s individual needs helps provide quality skills and strategies towards utilizing strengths and improving limitations.
- Happiness – Living life with a smile even on the rainiest of days can help improve one’s overall well-being. We believe in providing services in happy and inspiring environments which emphasizes passionate and energetic mentalities for our staff and our clientele.
TARA ARHAKOS, MS, LPC, NCC
Hi, I’m Tara Arhakos a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor practicing in Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, and Milltown, New Jersey.