I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor and have been working within the mental health field for over nine years. With experience working in partial hospitals and intensive outpatient programs. I have worked with both individuals and groups. In 2011, I accomplished my dream and opened Mindful Moments.
I believe the counseling and coaching process is a journey that a client and myself take together. My philosophy is that you, the client are essentially the driver to this journey and as your passenger my role is to navigate you through the roads life can lay out in front of you. During our journey together I will encourage you to confront your thoughts, feelings and behaviors, while building new skills to conquer the day to day bumps in the road of life.
License & Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor (License #37PC00425700)
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- American Counseling Association
- Masters of Science in Professional Counseling - Monmouth University 2008
- Bachelors in Psychology with a minor in Gender Studies - Rider University 2005
Continuing Education Areas of Interest
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique and Energy Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Binge Eating Disorder and Disordered Eating
- Dialetical Behavior Therapy Techniques (please note I am NOT a DBT Therapist)