The Professional Me
I believe the counseling and coaching process is a journey that a client and myself take together. My philosophy is that you, the client, are essentially the driver of this journey. As your passenger, my role is to help you navigate through the roads in life that are laid out in front of you. During our journey together I will encourage you to face, confront your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors while building new skills to conquer the day-to-day bumps in the road of life.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. I have been working within the mental health field for nearly ten years. My experience has a span of hospital work and intensive outpatient programs. I have journeyed with both individuals and groups. By 2011, it was time to make a move and I was ready to step up and step out and accomplished my dream and opened Mindful Moments. I am here to walk with you and help you make the moves you desire in your life.
License & Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor (License #37PC00425700)
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- American Counseling Association
- Masters of Science in Professional Counseling - Monmouth University 2008
- Bachelors in Psychology with a minor in Gender Studies - Rider University 2005
Continuing Education Areas of Interest
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique and Energy Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
- Binge Eating Disorder and Disordered Eating
- Dialetical Behavior Therapy Techniques (please note I am NOT a DBT Therapist)